Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ladybugg Bakery Breakfast

Yesterday, we decided to eat breakfast at Labybugg Bakery on Cooper. Heather, the owner, is an acquaintance of ours, and she just added breakfast to the menu. Sean just shot a video of her and her co-owners (her mom and sis) to submit to the Food Network for Cupcake Wars!

So, back to breakfast. I ordered the Ladybugg Bennies, Heather's version of Eggs Benedict...


They were delicious! It was two poached eggs served on a homemade biscuit with pesto, Benton's bacon, and a roasted red pepper hollandaise. Yum-o! I got the sweet potato hash as my side, which was also amazing!

I highly recommend Ladybugg for breakfast. The menu can be viewed here. You will be supporting a small, locally owned business and enjoying amazing food!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment