Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cheffie's Cafe

One of my new faves for lunch! This is a great little spot in the High Point neighborhood that has a simple and delicious menu. They have several sandwiches and salads to choose from or you can build your own from a long list of fresh ingredients.

For the second visit in a row, I ordered the nicoise salad. It is AMAZING!!! It is definitely my new favorite salad.







As you can see, it consists of a huge bowl of beautiful mixed greens, a nice scoop of Cheffie's lemony tuna salad, kalamata olives, hard boiled eggs, and tomatoes. This is finished off with the perfect amount of lemon vinaigrette! I am not a fan of tuna salad that has a lot of mayo. That is why this version is so delish! The lemon complements the tuna so nicely.

This is how my bowl looked at the end of the meal...







You think I like this salad just a little bit???

Cheffie's also has a great patio that is built around some wonderful old trees. Perfect for patio weather that is heading our way. Check it out next time you are looking for a new lunch spot!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment